Beth Davis, SPHR
Facilitator and Coach
With close to 20 years of experience across multiple global organizations and industries, Beth is known professionally for her ability to align business strategy to people practices. With an eye towards ensuring the culture, people development, talent management, and business practices a company employs supports their overall mission, vision, and business objectives.
Beth's experience spans the globe - from working in technology start-ups to multi-billion dollar integrated healthcare delivery systems, financial services, and multi-faceted engineering, construction, and power industries.
Beth's primary areas of experience include:
- Strategic planning and enterprise business performance management
- M&A due diligence and integration
- Full cycle talent management (recruit, develop, performance management, compensation and rewards, retention, global mobility, and engagement)
- Leadership development and coaching
- Organization culture development and evolution
- Human Capital metrics and analytics
- Enterprise systems implementation
- Internal communication and change management
Beth holds certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and she graduated from Westminster College with a B.A. In Sociology. Beth is also experienced with several assessment tools, including Gallup Strength Finders, DiSC, and Meyers Briggs. She is a certified 360 debrief agent and is trained coaching practitioner of the Power of TED*.
Beth is a native of Pittsburgh, PA and enjoys spending time with her family exploring the world together.